Expander plays a key role in the production of high-quality feed.
The expander technology is one of the best and most comprehensive conditioning methods for compound feed and individual components.
Expanding the feed mixture prior to pelleting increases the efficiency of the pellet mill and the pellet quality.
Pathogenic germs, such as salmonellae or moulds, are eliminated by the treatment in the expander.
The precisely controllable process ensures gentle treatment of value-determining ingredients such as proteins, vitamins orenzymes.
Furthermore, high quantities of liquids such asfat, molasses and vinasse can be added to the process.
- Improvement of pellet quality
- And increase of press capacity
- Use of components difficult to pellet
- Addition of large quantities of liquids
- Inactivation of harmful substances
- Elimination of salmonellae
- Improvement of the feed value
- Production of ExpandatExtruder
- Reduction of the production costs