JD Series Dosing Drives
The electromagnetic drives generate linear motions and are operated via thyristor controllers.
Dosing, packaging, feeding
JD dosing drives are ideal for dosing, mixing and feeding applications in the packaging, weighing and automation industries, at low to medium throughput rates.
In order to obtain the optimum vibration parameters, even under varying influences of the conveyed material, every drive unit is tuned in our workshop to the effective weight required by your application
Continuously adjustable speed
The motion amplitude can be continuously adjusted during operation via the controller. The conveying speed can thus be adjusted from standstill up to the maximum performance via potentiometer or target value.
Ready for immediate operation
The drives are also ideal for clock cycle operation because the drive reaches maximum motion amplitude as soon as it is started and it comes to a stop immediately after being switched off.
- Usable weight up to 22 kg per each drive
- Mains voltages 115…230 V, 50/60 Hz optional 42…230 V, 50/60 Hz by Thyristor controller TK5
- Switch-on time 100% (operating mode S1)
- Protection system IP 65 acc. to EN 60 529
- Explosion proof models ATEX available
- Dosing drives in explosion protected, ATEX execution (JDA/JDE) may only be operated in conjunction with our protective unit “N”
- JD drive units are available in four staged sizes, and also in “G” executions for higher effective weights. We would be happy to advise you on special models, such as for higher oscillation amplitudes